Rakuten cashback review
Name: Rakuten cashback
Description: Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending Rakuten's users to their websites, and they share it with you. But there are a few points that we will consider in this review.
- Cashback value
- Missing cashback
- Withdrawal period
Previously, Rakuten was called Ebates.
Rakuten is one of the world’s leading internet service companies, with businesses that span e-commerce, travel, banking, marketing and media. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo and employs over 10,000 people worldwide. The word “rakuten” means “optimism” in Japanese.
The largest database of connected stores
Payout for PayPal
The minimum withdrawal is $5
The amount of cashback is not the biggest
Withdrawal 1 time per 3 month (Really!)
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to register Rakuten cashback
- Open this link and click “Join Now”
- Enter your Email and 8+ characters password
- Find your store by searching. For example “Amazon”
- And just click “Shop now”. Now you redirected on Amazon and now you can order goods with cashback.
- How not to miss cashback
It is very important not to lose cashback. What to do for this, read below.
Rakuten missing cashback
You can lose cashback for many reasons.
It may happen that you bought it from your link but the cashback did not count. To avoid this, do the following:
1. Disable add-ons in your browser that you do not trust. These extensions can stole your cashback.
2. Try not to go to this site from other sites after you have switched from Rakuten. If this happens, go back to Rakuten and once again click on your link “Shop Now”.